Lau Wei Ling

Precedent Studies and Analysis Part 2

For the second part of the assignment, our group had to produce presentation boards to compile the research done in the previous part. I had chosen to do about the natural ventilation and human circulation of the Temple of Hatshepsut. We were also required to do about the parti which is the salient characteristic of the building.



From the assignment, I improved my visual presentation skills with the aids of good visual. I am able to produce good layout to arrange the information on an A2 board. Besides, I also learnt about the circulation analysis and how it is related to architecture of the building in producing structure that allows good ventilation and circulation. These knowledge can help me in improving my analytic skills and critical thinking skills to help me to provide an in-depth analysis of buildings in the future.