Lau Wei Ling

Barcelona Pavilion Technical Drawing

Floor Plan
Elevations and Sections
Axonometric
Two Point Perspective
One Point Sectional Perspective

By drawing the technical drawings of Barcelone Pavilion, I learnt to use different drawing tools correctly and suitable drawing material. As such, I had to draw the drawing initially on a butter paper and traced it on a tracing paper with technical pens. This assignments taught me to differentiate different symbols used in technical drawing such as the section cut. I had learnt about various techniques to draw axonometrics and different perspective. This drawing techniques can be used to present the buildings in 3 dimensions as to show in the presentation in the future. Lastly, I also learnt to read the building from drawing and to use different drawing scales. This process is beneficial as my understanding technical drawings had improved throughout the assignment.